Teaching the toddlers something new every day is interesting. From walking straight, sitting properly to even pooping at the right place- it can all be a joy ride when you are prepared for it. Best potty training seat is exclusively designed for kids to feel fun while learning to poop at the right place. Therefore if you want to teach your child where and how to poop, these potty training seats make the right choice. You have a large range of choices to make from!
Best potty training seat and chair 2018
While the market is loaded with a variety of designs, models, and variations of potty seats, it is pertinent that you choose the one which suits your child. As not all potty seats work for all types of kids, you must select the one which is handy, comfortable and of course easy to clean. Here is a range of best potty training seats which are multifunctional, high quality and are travel-friendly. While your kid is ready to let go anytime and anywhere, these seats keep you ready to teach him the right lesson!
Billie Bumble Premium floor potty chair
The Billie Bumble Premium floor potty chair is a three-in-one convertible potty training seat which is utterly comfortable and very useful for most of the kid’s activities. While the covered-up seat serves as a tool for your toddler to climb the bed or reach to the basin, when opened it is a comfortable seat for your baby to poop.
The seat is highly portable and can be carried anywhere with you i.e. any long rides, day treks and even outdoor activities where you can lay it and make your kid use it comfortably. With the use of non-slip Polyutherane material, the seat is definitely comfortable and does not let the toddler slip or even feel harsh.
- All-in-one potty trainer.
- Stepping stool to reach heights with the transitional potty seat.
- High quality non-slip polyutherane seat for utmost comfort.
- Travel-friendly with appropriate sizing.
- Good cover to keep it safe in the corner.
Recommended for Toddlers of age 10 months to 2.5 years.
- Easy to use
- Perfect for a toddler
- Travel friendly
- Too low seats for 3 years old
- Does not have a backrest
back to menu ↑
BabyBjorn Potty chair
Some brands bring in best of designs and comfort for the kids’ care products that they become favorites to the parents. The BabyBjorn is one such brand which designs with utter concern for the child’s comfort and thus escalates their quality into making worthy and usable child care products.
The BabyBjorn Potty chair is made of polyutherane and has a smart design bringing in maximum comfort while your kid poops. The ergonomic design with escalated backrest and armrest makes this potty seat a good and comfortable one for the child. Smart designs and playful look make the kid want to spend time on it and thus this works for the parents.
- Ergonomic design.
- High quality seat.
- Good back rest and arm rest.
- High elevated seat.
Recommended for Toddlers of 1 years to 3 years
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Perfect seat for a toddler
- Armrest and backrest gives utter comfort
- Not suitable for 8-10 months olds
- Cannot be taken to long travels
back to menu ↑
Summer Infant Lil’ Loo Potty seat
With a high back and special comfort seat, Summer Infant has designed one of best potty training seats available in the market. The brand is known for its thoughtful designs, high-quality material as well as the finish which makes it usable for a long term.
The Summer Infant lil’Loo Potty seat is a beautiful potty training seat which comes with a quick removable tray style to make it easiest for the parents to clean and maintain the seat. This one also has a special splash guard for the boys.
- High-quality potty training seat.
- Backrest and armrest available.
- Splash guard for the boys.
- Removable tray for easier cleaning and maintenance.
- Exclusive design.
Recommended for Toddlers of age 1 years to 3 years.
- Perfect for a cleaner potty training
- Makes for a comfortable seat
- Saves from spilling while pooping
- Not very travel friendly
- Inappropriate for toddlers below a year
back to menu ↑
Secure Home by Jessa Leona Potty training seat
When trying to train your toddler with the habit of using a toilet for their pooping habits, what better than choosing them to opt for the original one. The Secure Home by Jessa Leona Potty training seat is one of the best potty training seats to choose from. This one is like a ring cover to the normal seats that can fit into the toilet seats and make it child-friendly. Making the seat just perfect for your child to seat – you can teach your child to directly use the toilet without any tension.
- Ring-like toilet seat cover for the children.
- Very simple and easy to use.
- Made of soft plastic.
Recommended for Toddlers of age 1 year and above.
- Perfect way to potty training of toddlers
- Simple addition to the toilet seat
- Gives them comfortable seating
- Cannot be used for all children
- May not suit all the toilet seat types
back to menu ↑
Potty Training Seat Toddler Toilet Seat Potty Training for Boys & Girls | Baby Potty Ring Non-Slip Surface | Storage Hooks, Medals & Training eBook | Stylish Gift | by Perfechi
Perfechi is one of the premium brands which is into manufacturing kids care products with an edge. They bring out products with designs that are best for the kids while keeping them fun and interesting too. The Perfechi potty training seat is one of their premium collection which makes teaching the toddlers even easier.
This little seat can be attached to the elongated toilet seat and made to suit the needs of the kids. This makes seating for the kids comfortable and safe. There is also a splash guard to avoid the splashing and keep the toilet clean.
- BPA free toilet seat.
- Luxurious toilet seat.
- Fun and interesting to look.
- Has a splash guard for safety and cleanliness.
- Easy to use, clean and maintain.
- Anti-slip surface for most comfort.
- Comes with extra collector for better cleaning.
Recommended for Toddlers of age 1 years and above.
- Beautiful design which intrigues the toddlers to use
- Perfect for clean maintenance of the toilet
- Works with both elongated and bowled toiled seats
- Not suitable for kids below the age of 1 year
- Cannot be put on every design of toilet seats
back to menu ↑
Fisher-Price The Perfect Potty Ring
The Fisher-Price the perfect potty ring is a beautiful dreamy designed potty seat which is meant to attract the kids to learn more. The premium potty training seat is designed as such that it suits most of the toilet seats and has two side handles, one back handles and even a point to hang it around.
The seat comes with a splash guard too to ensure there is no splashing. Made of plastic, this potty training seat is light and easy to carry and also very easy to clean and maintain. Fisher-Price is known for their simplistic yet qualitative designs and this one is a perfect choice for most parents.
- Adjusts to any toilet seat with a custom fit.
- Easy swipe and clean mechanism.
- Plastic design for light use.
- Excellent design that induces interest with comfort.
- Integrated splash guard for safety.
Recommended for Toddlers of age 1 years to 5-6 years.
- Light and easy to take on travels
- Easy to fit in any toilet seat and use
- Handles for comfort of the kids
- Anti-slip ring for maximum comfort
- Not suitable for toddlers below a year of age
back to menu ↑
BABYBJORN Toilet Trainer
When teaching the kid how to use the toilet and get adjusted to it why not opt for the tool which looks exactly the same as the normal toilet seat? The BabyBJorn brings in designs which is like the miniature version of the toilet seat covers and can be easily slipped on top of a regular toilet seat.
The BabyBJorn toilet trainer is the perfect for fitting into any bathroom and making it a way to make the kids learn using the normal potty seats.
- Made of plastic.
- Comfortable seating with safeguards.
- Ergonomic designs for right seating.
- Can be used by the kids themselves.
- Flexible and custom fit.
Recommended for Toddlers of 2 years of age and above.
- Perfect potty trainer seat for toddlers
- Easy to use and maintain
- Travel friendly
- The right seat for the toddlers
- May not intrigue the children at first
- Not recommended for kids below 2 years of age
Potty Training Seat Buying Guide
When choosing to shift from the diapers to the potty seats for the toddlers, the parents may think of a little sigh but it’s a different game altogether. Introducing the right way of pooping can be difficult without a good training seat.
Types of potty training seats available
There are different types of potty seats available to teach your toddler the right way of using the toilet. These are:
- The standalone potty – These come like little benches with a collector at the bottom to make it easy for the child to poop anywhere. One just needs to clean the tray on the bottom and keep it aside until next time.
- Seat reducer – These are the potty seat covers which can put above the regular toilet seats and made it into a child –friendly toilet seat. They are light weight, easy to use and do not require much of cleaning too.
One can choose best they think is suitable for their child and teach them!
Things to consider before buying a potty training seat
There are a few things that you must keep your eyes on when ordering online or straightly buying the training seats from a retailer. Here they are!
- Easy cleaning -The potty seats should be made of a material with no crevices and have a smooth surface so that there isn’t any discomfort in cleaning the seat. You want to invest in a potty training seat which does not require much of cleaning.
- Comfort – The comfort of your child is of utmost importance. There are varied designs with cushions and plastic coverings, while cushioned ones can be the best comfort but would require a lot of cleaning from your side too.
- Security – If there is a snug fit with the toilet seat the toddler can get weary of it and hence be reluctant to use it again. The best fit will ensure security to them and hence make them use it again and again.
- Sizing – It is important to measure the potty seat and regular seat and get the perfect size to suit the kid’s needs. If the bottom scrapes the kid’s skin he will feel uncomfortable. Likewise, if the seat is too big it will not give proper support and again a discomfort will occur.
- Support – The training toilet seat should have a backrest, arm rest or a handle to hold so that the kid can relax while sitting on it. As kids don’t have a practice at it they might sit in awkward positions which might make them uneasy and also harm them in the long run.
- Non-slip cover – The material of the training seat should be non-slippery to save the child from slipping or falling from it.
A good potty training seat is essential for any child to teach them using the toilet seats with comfort and the right body shape. It is when you take in smart steps to introduce them to things that they learn them well and take it for life. Invest in a best potty training seat which makes them comfortable to use it with much interest while also works for their body pose to not have anybody issues in the future.
Isn’t it worth it to make your kid learn adult things in the safest and comfiest way? Isn’t it time to make the smart choice? Isn’t it time to pick from the best for your baby?