Let your baby learn to walk.
A baby is one of the most precious things a parent can ask for. Once your baby comes to this world, your world starts revolving around the child. The food he eats, the clothes he wears and his several other requirements.There is no other moment as beautiful as your child learning to stand on his/her own and walk on his/her own for the first time.
Baby Walkers can really be helpful for kids who are learning to walk. However, it is important to choose the correct walker for your baby. So, here we have a list of top ten best baby walkers of the year.
Quick Navigation In Content
Best Baby Walkers 2017
Baby walkers comparison table
Safety 1st Ready-Set-Walk Walker, Nantucket.
- Max 30 Pounds
Joovy Spoon Walker
- Max 30 Pounds
Disney Minnie Music and Light Walker
(For Baby Girl)
VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
(recommended age 9 month - 3 years)
Baby Einstein Baby Neptune walker
- Max 25 Pounds
Bright Starts Pattern Pals Walker
Kolcraft Tiny steps 2-in-1 Activity Walker
- Max 26 Pounds
Cosco Simple Steps Walker
- Max 30 Pounds
Stork Craft Mini-Speedster Activity Walker
- Max 26 Pounds
Delta Children Lil' Drive Baby Activity Walker
- Max 25 Pounds
1. Safety 1st Ready-Set-Walk Walker, Nantucket.
1st Ready-Set-Walk walker is perfect for your baby's easy walking exercise. The walker comes with a lot of entertaining features such as sounds, lights, and developmental activities.
The height of the walker can be adjusted and the base area is huge to keep your baby in an upright position when he is walking.
It has 12 different songs to keep your baby entertained and a tray where you can serve him snacks and it has a washable seat pad so easy to clean. It can take weight up to 30 pounds.
See This Safety 1st Set Walker Video Reviews
- It has 12 songs and a lot of games and developmental activities.
- It has a wide base area and offers stability.
- The padded seat is washable.
- The wheels of the walker are pretty stable and apt for floors and carpets.
- The push button for adjusting the height is not very user-friendly.
The fun part about this product is that it is a walker cum highchair. As a result of this, kids can sit, eat, play and walk, all at the same time and before you know it, the walker becomes your kid’s best friend.
The Walker, when turned into a seater, comes with a tray which is removable, washable and pretty big.The tray is also sufficient to hold the kid’s toys. Apart from this, when your child wants to walk, you will see that the product is extremely strong and stable.
The seat pad and its features don’t let your kid’s fingers to get pinched on the side of the tray if he/she bumps into the wall. The walker looks pretty classy and will suit your child’s quiet personality.
- It is three in one walker which can turn into a seat or a feeding table.
- It very safe and strong so you can leave your kids to roam around freely.
- The walker is washable, with adjustable heights and portable.
- Only the wheels in the front swivel but not the ones at the back.
Preferred by pretty girls, Disney Minnie Music and Light Walker comes in different prints featuring Disney characters. It has two removable trays, sturdy wheels, and washable seats. It is portable as it can be easily folded.
- You have three adjustable heights.
- The walker is stationary and moves only when the whole walker is turned.
- It plays 12 songs to keep your child entertained.
- It doesn’t fit well into holding slots.
Now this one is a colorful and interesting sit-to-stand walker. It helps the toddlers to develop motor skills. It has five piano keys that kids can play and other things like songs, music and sound effects.
You also have a pretend telephone handset and mechanical elements which keep the kids entertained. At the same time, kids learn about music, telephones and how they can be used.
- The walker has wheels which move fine on carpets and hard floors.
- It has colorful buttons and rollers which develop the kid's motor skills.
- The play panel is removable and easy to use.
- It is for toddlers from the age of 9 months to 3 years.
- It's locking gears are a bit difficult for babies to play with.
Particularly designed for the scientists in the house, Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Walker is meant for the future Einstein in your house. This walker helps your child to learn to walk his steps as well as learn about oceans and earth and other planets through different fun and colorful activities.
When the toy station is used, the baby can enjoy his snack and other games along with it.
- The product is known for its sturdy wheels and features.
- It is really safe for your kid.
- It is easily washable and comes with a removable toy station.
- It doesn’t move on carpet
Bright Starts Pattern Pals Walker is a rather comfortable walker for kids to learn to walk for the first time. It has a high seat back which provides additional support to the kid. The kid is entertained by the frog spinner and the bead chaser.
The walker also has two extra loops to add some more toys if the kid wants. The height is adjustable. The walker is colorful and attractive to the kids.
- The three step adjustable height helps the kid in every step as he/she grows.
- The frog spinner and the bead chaser are pretty popular for entertaining the kids.
- The walker is hardy and can move on carpets.
- It is rather difficult to turn the walker at times and it is not that smooth.
Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity Walker is available with seats as well as walk behind position. The walker is easy to fold and has height adjusting techniques. It has a lot of fun games, in addition, to make it more appealing to the kids.
- The walker has a lot of developmental activities that keeps the baby busy.
- It has a walk behind feature as well.
- It comes with a warranty of a year
- It is only useful for kids who know how to walk. Make sure your kid is ready to walk and walk behind before using the product.
Cosco Simple Steps walker comes with cute looking monsters on it. The toys are fun to play with along with the attached tray for snack time purpose. It is easy to store when you travel. The candies and doughnuts are very appealing to the child. It is reasonable and pocket-friendly.
- The snack time tray is washable.
- The walker itself is very colorful and toys are perfect for the little hands.
- They have two different height adjusting options.
- The wheels don’t lock automatically. This might be a problem as the kid is not stationary in that case.
For all the riders and car lovers, here comes Stork Craft Mini-Speedster Activity Walker. Your kid can be on the driver's seat. The walker comes with all such features of a gear, a movable steering, dashboards, and signals and car sounds to give your kid an ultimate driving experience.
This walker helps in developing the learning and sound judging skills of the child. It might also develop his idea about cars and other vehicles.
how to properly install the seat for the Storkcraft Mini-Speedster Activity Walker.
- It helps your child to learn about cars and makes them more aware of sounds and acceleration.
- The height can be adjusted for different age groups.
- The seat pad is washable and removable.
- The wheels are a bit difficult to move on hard carpets and height changing might not be that smooth.
Delta Children Lil’ Drive Baby Activity Walker is simple and nice for kids who are generally able to sit on themselves. It has a removable snack tray which is washable and also comes in different colorful shades. The walker can be easily carried from one place to the other and the height can be adjusted as well.
- The parts of the walker can be replaced if worn out.
- The tray is colorful with different lights and keeps the child entertained.
- It is easy to store and portable.
- It requires AA batteries which are not mentioned.
How do we decide on buying a walker?
For each one of us, the safety of our children is a must. While choosing a baby walker, the primary thing that needs to be kept in mind is the quality of the walker. We need to make sure whether the wheels are working properly or whether it has automatic brakes which will prevent he child from meeting with any accident as they are still too young to take care of themselves.
Apart from this, choices and preferences might vary. It is but obvious that you should always go for the product which has more number of features and interesting games. Keep in mind the height adjusting factor as in that way you will be able to use the walker even after your kid grows up.
Another important thing to keep in mind is whether it is a portable because if you are traveling a lot, you have to carry it around. Colors and types of games your kid likes may differ for every one of you. So you can choose your walker accordingly.
Make sure you buy the walker form an authentic place so that you get proper warranties and return or replacement policies. Always go for the walkers which are easy to set up, use and clean. Make sure they are filled with games and activities which will keep your baby busy and at the same time, he will learn something productive out of it.
In the end, I would like to ask to you to go through the features of the product carefully, see if that suits your house and your baby, and then purchase it.
Should you buy a Baby Walker?
Whenever a child reaches the age where now he or she is ready to walk, it gets very exciting for all of us. As parents, we always want our kid to learn everything but in the safest way. We do want to see them walk, but not get hurt in the process. A baby walker gives your baby that support. The walker helps your baby to walk around without getting scared of falling down.
The child can walk, sit when he/she is tired, eat his/her snacks and play with the toys. Baby walkers come with several games which will teach your kid basic colors, sounds and activities. With the help of the walker, your child will become more active and before you know it, the walker will become his/her pal. I have seen kids in love with their walkers.
They will overcome the fear of falling adown and learn to walk faster than usual kids. There are people who argue that bay walkers might not be good for children but the kind of lifestyle we have, I guess a walker can free you from running around your child all the time.
You can simply put your child on the walker and while the baby is busy walking or playing with the toys, you can peacefully do your work in one corner of the room.
However, make sure that the price is not too high. A baby walker will be used only for a few years so paying a hefty sum of money for a walker is not justified.
However, if you are planning to have another kid soon, this might be a good idea as it can be used by your next kid as well. In that case, it is not a bad investment. At the same time, it is no use buying a walker which has a lot of features but lacks in quality. So, keeping all this is mind, you need to make your decision if you want a baby walker for your child.
That’s all about baby walkers, the top ones in the market and how you can choose best walker for your child. You can let us know about your opinions regarding the products or if you have any problems or doubts regarding baby walkers in general by leaving a comment below.