Best Baby Activity Centers 2017
Have you touched the small hands of your little babies? It’s really wonderful. Right? You like to prattle with them all the time. But, you are one of the busiest moms, who get hardly any time to play with her children. So, should you allow your babies to get bored during your absence? There is one alternative that allows you sweetheart to stay full of delight. Healthy, cheerful children do not like to sleep throughout a day. They love to remain active, and so, the only gift that you may offer them is an activity center. It can give the real fun to your kids with its unique features. We have presented a genuine review and buying guide of some best baby activity centers from the reputed brands.
Best Baby Activity Centers 2017
Here are 5 best baby activity centers. I have chosen from the market and this is my opinion.
1. Bright Starts Around We Go 3-in-1 Activity Center
Bright Starts has designed an innovative activity center to stimulate the motor skills of your babies. The tray, fitted with the products, presents your infants with all the toys. Moreover, the sounders of animals, piano and beautiful melodies may cheer up the mood of your child. If your baby loves to flip through a book, the toy can introduce him to different characters. You can rotate the seat to left or right, according to your baby’s convenience. As the seat is also removable, you may take it out when your baby has learned to walk. You may install the activity center at any spot of your floor. So, this product is preferable not only to the babies but also to their parents.
- Bendable toys
- Equipped with mirror station, teethable trees and frog popper to offer more than fifteen activities
- Detachable tray
- Multiple modes for playing
Recommended for - Your growing baby can use the toy until he or she becomes a toddler.
- No problem in cleaning the parts
- Allow infants to move around the table
- Operable with battery
- Slight bulky for babies
2. Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center
ExerSaucer really multiplies the level of the fun that your baby is going to get with this toy. It’s the safest alternative, allowing the infants to bounce, spin or rock happily. Or, you may also let your child to stay stable without moving in any direction. Triple Fun indicates three modes of playing with the activity center. The newborn ones may use playmat, and have fun from the jungle theme, which includes, butterfly, frog, koala and many more. When your baby has grown up a bit, he may deal with ExerSaucer, which comprises pleasing sounds and toys. While your child has started learning to walk, ExerSaucer will help him extending his legs.
- Eleven toys with music
- Flexible height (three positions)
- Seat pad
- Engineered parts
- A wide tray
- A handle for convenience
Recommended for - Minimum four months and maximum twenty-four months
- Causes no risk to your baby
- Attractive effects of sounds and lights for entertaining and stimulating the infants
- Allow the users to do workouts
- Height is adjustable depending on the age of babies
- Need batteries (9 AA) for power
- No good for taller and faster growing babies
3. Skip Hop Explore and More Baby's View 3-Stage Activity Center, Multi, 4 Months
If your kids have become mobile and more active, they may move around the entertaining table, offered by Skip Hop. You may position the table anywhere to let your baby have fun with it. The overall design is really unique as your babies can have a view at their own feel at the time of playing. All the toys are integrated with the table. The little baby may also get amused when the seat bounces up. Or, he can also rotate the seat to make his playthings more accessible.
- Clip systems to attach toys
- Durable table used for multiple purposes
- Discovery Window to increase a baby’s awareness
- Seats with rotating features
- Platform to support feet
- 3-stage center for baby’s activities
- Small bowl allows you to keep snacks
- Perfect position for bounce
- Does not need much space
- Bowl is not fitted tightly
4. Baby Einstein Rhythm of The Reef Activity Saucer
Most of the parents are thankful to Baby Einstein that offers this wonderful activity center. With almost eleven activities available for your little babe, this toy may lead to educational development. Your baby may also toy with the spinning animals and different characters of the ocean. It has a compact structure that allows you to store at any place. The integrated tray also allows your baby in storing small essential items. A piano is also integrated with the system. You may press the buttons for your children, and let them listen to music.
- Melodies and amazing sounds to please babies
- More than one language
- Options to control volume
- Seat- Easy to rotate
- Washable fabric
Recommended for - The toy is recommendable for babies, who are more than 4 months in age
- Helps in doing multiple activities
- Seats with rotating system
- Padded seat at the back to give comfort to the babies
- No hassle in assembling parts
- Easily washable
- Plastic parts can get damaged
- Mirror- Not included
5. Bright Starts Sweet Safari Bounce-a-Round Activity Center
Bright Starts offers another lovable toy for your baby. You may stay free from tension because your baby won’t fall off. Quickly assemble all the parts, and allow your little babe to have fun from it. Parents prefer this toy for their cubs because there are lots of interesting characters, integrated with it. The combination of violet and pink color has also made this activity center highly appealing. The overall design is created in such a way that it may not cover a vast space. When the baby likes bouncing activities, the seat gives an excellent pleasure.
- Packed up with over twelve activities to let your baby giggle all the time
- Comfortable padded seat that can spin around easily
- Bounce pad prevents the little feet from touching the floor
- Adjustable height that may be positioned in three ways
Recommended for - Minimum age of the baby needs to be four months
- Rotatable features allow a baby to move to any angle
- Great bouncing option
- Light weight
- Toys with Interactive design
- Affordable price
- No music
How to purchase a baby activity center
Has your baby already covered six months? It’s now the time to start scooting and scrawling all the time with little legs and arms. So, this is the right moment to pay for a baby activity center.
Many parents like to know whether these specially designed activity centers can really play a significant role in their babies’ life. These colorful kits allow your little one to have fun at any time. In fact, they can not only make physical development but also ensures social and cognitive improvement. Your baby has no risk while dealing with their activity centers. And you may offer it to him or her while the age ranges from four to six months.
The above reviews have already given you an idea of the most recommendable activity centers for your infants. But, to buy one of these playthings, we want you to consider some more things.
- Qualifications of the toys- The reliable manufacturers always ensure that their products are risk-free, and this guarantee allows the parents not to get concerned of their babies.
- Sturdiness and stability- You may check out whether the toy has a strong frame to give a lasting service. Another thing, you need to see, is whether there are pointed edges that may injure your baby. So, the manufactures cover all the hardware parts for your baby’s safety.
- Adjustability of the system- The adjustable option allows your baby to use the plaything for a number of years. Your babe grows taller on every year. You need to adjust the height so that the small toes cannot touch the floor. Many saucers give the opportunity of altering the settings, like the angle and depth of the seat.
- Time to assemble the parts- It is the concern of mainly the parents. Some activity centers complicated parts, and you may need much time to assemble all those kits. Pick the right one that eases your task.
- No risk of choking- Your baby may have a habit of putting all the small things into the mouth. Perhaps, this little experimenter loves to recognize the surrounding world in which way. If your activity center has lots of small parts, then the child may try to swallow them unconsciously. Avoid these risks and keep your baby safe.
- Portability- Your baby can become so obsessed with the activity center that he may like to play with it in both indoor and outdoor space. So, it is better to buy a portable unit, which is made of lightweight stuffs. No matter whether you are going somewhere driving your car, you do not like to carry a giant system. Many manufacturers allow you to dissemble their products so that the system may become portable easily. Allow your baby to stay happy all the time.
- Easy cleaning options- Many playthings have tight corners and angles, which prevent you from cleaning easily. The well-designed play centers help you in cleaning the parts with a piece of cloth. While there are removable toys on the activity table, you may get the same advantages. Besides, if padding is present on the seats, you have to know whether it is washable.
Can your babe walk with little legs?
Baby Activity centers are available with a number of toys, equipped with them. Some models have toys, present on the tops and on two sides. While your baby cannot walk, this option is right. He or she may play with those toys, which are easily accessible. Another notable fact about it is that as your babes cannot touch other toys, they may try to stand up for walking. And this will allow them to learn walking with their individual effort.
Do your babies love music?
Most of the babies want to listen to rhythmic music. In fact, music has an important role to improve IQ level. If you also like to have your child’s development on the basis of this notion, you may also choose an activity center that may produces musical notes. There are special units, which are designed to create musical sounds to please your baby’s mind. So, you are busy with your headphone to enjoy songs, you may also let your baby have the same entertainment with the activity centers.
More features to give convenience to your babies depending on their age
Your baby is perhaps too young to control the neck and head. Your little prince or a cute doll may not have the capacity of rolling over right now. For these babies, you can choose a model, which has bouncer system or a seat with enough back support. With the gain of strength in due course, the babies may sit upright.
Another aspect of the seat is the option of rotation. The seat, rotating 360º, helps your baby to touch every toy. But, many users also like to lock the seat in one position. Recognize the needs of your own baby before buying the product.
So, let your baby to go wild with a feature-rich activity center. If you are busy with your cooking or other regular activities, this play center may become the only companion of your kiddies. Your mind will also be full of pleasure if you find your baby, giggling all the time while playing with those toys. You don’t need to keep watching on those little members of your house because a safe activity center will cause no harm to your baby. Now, what do you think of these play centers? Have you already bought one? Share it with us frankly.